Community Schools and Multi-Tiered Systems of Support Networking and Professional Development
Join the growing number of community and school professionals working together to integrate Multi-Tiered Systems of Support with Community Schools. Please join Dr. Jason Andrews, NYS Superintendent of the Year, Lukas Weinstein from the National Center for Community Schools, and representatives from the Wayne County Partnerships for Strengthening Families and Midwest PBIS to explore ways to align and integrate existing programs and services with a community schools strategy. This event will include keynote presentations and breakout sessions around the following topics:
- Overview of community schools and MTSS
- Aligning existing programs and services
- Improving integration of existing programs and services with a community schools strategy
- Strengthening community and business partnerships
- Building capacity for evaluating programs and services
There is no cost for this exciting event.